Wednesday, October 1, 2008

C'est froid!


It's cold!! It's October 1st and it's cold! So annoying... But I just found this gorgeous pic and it reminded me... I've got to finish (or start...) with my granddad's old bike. P. was sweet enought to stuff the huge bike on the back seat when we returned from our Easter break, and it's been in his garage ever since... And it's a great bike, it just needs a bit of work on it. It'd be a good project to start this month with, if I can get to it!

Hace frío!! Es el 1ro de octubre hace frío! Qué embole... pero acabo de encontrar esta foto y me acordé... tengo que terminar (o mejor dicho, empezar) con la bici de mi abuelo. P. fue un amor y me la trajo en el asiento de atrás (y eso que es enorme!) cuando volvimos del mini viaje por Pascua y está en su garage desde entonces... Y la bici está bárbara, sólo neceita un par de arreglos. Es un buen proyecto para este mes, si empiezo algún día!