Saturday, September 19, 2009

Commitment issues?




I miss this blog. I miss your comments, and I miss all the other  blogs I used to spend ages on. Would you say I have commitment issues? I mean, after all, I can't seem to be able to keep this blog updated with no interruptions for more than a month.

I came back from Europe a couple of weeks ago, and I still seem to have some sort of ever-going jet lag I never experienced before... what's that all about?? My body doesn't seem to get along with this time zone at all.

But well, I'm back! Back at the office, back catching up with friends, and back trying not to fall back on the old routine, but trying to remember all the revolutionary ideas I came back with. Let's see how long I can keep it up!! But for now, I'd just be content with getting rid of the suitcase that has been lying in the middle of my room ever since I came back. I guess I like the feeling of a half filled suitcase, not really showing wether you're leaving or if you just came back.


Photo by Amanda and Olivia, via Lolita.

No comments: