Monday, September 21, 2009

Spring time!!




Yes!! It's finally here!! So sorry about you guys in the northern hemisphere, but it was about time we got to clear out our closets to make room for fun, flirty skirts and tanks, strappy sandals and open bedroom windows. Time to move into the end of the year and start planning beach escapades and romantic nights outside (if only in a balcony...).



I don't know about you, but I was waiting for this day like a kid waits for the break during Math class.... and even though it might be cold and cloudy tomorrow, today was just perfect! (even though we're no longer students thus not having Spring Day off).




I had a cute little office picnic by Puerto Madero, how about you?? Are you as giddy and excited as I am about this spring?



Flower shop in Quartier Latin, Paris; Flower shop in Monnickendam, Holland and Flowers at Regent's Park, London all by me.

No comments: