Wednesday, April 29, 2009

I did it!! I FINALLY finished it!!



I finally finished The name of the rose by Umberto Eco!! Bid deal, right? Well... it is! It's the longest book I've ever read, and I don't mean long as in many pages, I've read longer... but the plot just takes forever to reveal!! I started it in February and just finished it this weekend. I suppose it's a great book for Filosophy and Theology lovers, and I could deffinitely hear, waaaay back in my head, my professor from Senior year in High School mentioning and explaining a whole lot about this book. In those days I had decided that Filosophy wasn't one of the "important" classes and I pretty much ignored it and studied enough for exams... now I kind of regreat not even trying to follow that class.

Anyway, you might think I'm crazy posting about being happy for finishing a book, but I think I'm one of the only people I know who has actually finished it! How about you? Did you even try?? What did you think: masterpiece or stuck-up, presumptuous literature?


Photo from here.

No comments: