Friday, February 20, 2009

It's a cruel, cruel summer



8am. One of the hotest days of the year. You, standing in front of your closet deciding what to wear on a day you know will reach 40°C or more, plus rain.

Argh!!!

What do you do?? I mean, you surely can't show up naked at the office, even if it's Casual Friday. And showing up in a bathing suit and rain boots is pretty much out of the question too.... And as I write this, I see out of the office windows how the entire city went from a bright sunny humid day to a black, threatening, concrete city and I'm wondering how I'll walk out of here, or if I'll leave this place at all!!

Fortunately I'm going away for the weekend to a place called Pergamino, haven't been in a while so I promise some good pictures!!

Have a great weekend!

Photo credits: Bokeh madness by Arjun Purkayastha

No comments: