Monday, March 30, 2009

Something is very wrong here



OMG... my stress level is reaching unknown levels... I came back to the office from lunch and I realised about an hour later, when I wanted to have some chewing gum, that I didn't have my purse with me. And I couldn't tell if I had or hadn't brought it back with me... we had made a pitt-stop at Zara and I was drawing a blank. I had to go back downtown (yes, we had lunch in a more "central" spot than where we work), with my stomach in a knot and see if it was there or what.

Thank God that when I got there the waitresses had already spotted it, after a co-worker had called they went looking for it. So by some miracle my purse hung on the same chair for about an hour without anyone realising and snatching it!!

I seriously don't know what to do, I mean, this is the first time ever I forgot my bag like this, except for two weeks ago, when I left my wallet at the doctor's office... Like we say here, I'm "in the oven"!


Selfportait by Moth

1 comment:

Susanita said...

You definitely need a weekend off gal!! Like an afternoon to get our hands and feet done whle we have a lemonade!!
When we doing that?