Wednesday, October 29, 2008

A modern vintage twist




Sofía totally saved me a few weeks ago from a super boring 400km drive with no music by lending me her iPod and big iSpeakers and I've become quite fond of the little device :) But when I saw this ceramic phonophone my heart just melted! Is this sweet or is this sweet??? Needless to say this would look good anywhere, and it uses no power!!


Desde que Sofía me prestó su iPod y sus parlantes hace unas semanas para salvarnos de un viaje de 400km sin música le tomé cariño al aparatito :) Pero cuando vi este fonófono casi me muero! No es genial??? Creo que quedaría bárbaro en cualquier lado, y además no usa electricidad!!



Phonophone II designed by Tristan Zimmermann, via Frolic.
Second photo from Totonko

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It reminds me of an inodoro, ajajjaja. No compro.
Juli Pater

Petits détails said...

Jajajaja you made me laugh out loud!! Besos! :)

Mary Loneliness said...

La quiero para mi casa. Pega y todo.