Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Playing dress-up



I'm LOVING this!! The instant I saw the new Ralph Lauren collection at Vogue Paris I fell for it! I obviously don't see myself in such an outfit... but as soon as I saw these pictures, they reminded me of my mum's old magazines. The ones that I would browse through when I was little that had those terriffic femme fatales wearing dresses in dark colors, with big shoulder pads and skirts all the way up to the waist. I'm soooo loving these! And it comes to show you that everything comes back. Everything.


Me ENCANTA!! Desde el momento en que ví la nueva colección de Ralph Lauren en la Vogue Paris me encantó! Obvio que no me veo usando ninguno de estos conjuntos... pero en cuanto ví estas fotos me hicieron acordar a las revistas de mi mamá. Esas que tenían unas femmes fatales totales con vestidos en colores oscuros, con hombreras gigantes y polleras hasta la cintura. Estas imágenes me parecen espectaculares! Y comprueban totalmente la teoría de que todo vuelve. Todo.

Photo credits: Photo #1: RalphLauren.com
                      Photo #2: Advert on Voge Paris - Octobre 2008

No comments: