Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Business (beach) trip



I'm going away to the coast on my first business trip!! I know, I know, I just started working there and I'm already going to a beach-side Sheraton for three days?? Life sucks, huh?

I'll be back blogging on Friday! Hope you all have a great week!


Me voy de viaje a la costa en mi primer viaje de negocios! Sí, si, ya sé, recién empecé a trabajar y ya me estoy llendo por tres días a un Sheraton en la playa?? La vida apesta, no??

Vuelvo a bloggear el viernes! Espero que tengan una buena semana!



Photograph by Tiago Lima via This is Glamorous

5 comments:

bjornstar said...

The photo isn't by me, it's by Tiago Lima (http://www.tiagolima.com/)

Have a great trip :)

Anonymous said...

No te envidio, no te envidio, no te envidio....
Esperaremos impresiones al regreso del viaje! Luv!

Anonymous said...

Rockin! Are you going to get to travel often?

Petits détails said...

Bjornstar: thnx for that! Fixed it! I loooove that image!

Cris: no me odies... estuve inmersa en el Spa los tres días!

Maracle: I really really hope so!! (and it looks like it might as time goes by!)

Mary Loneliness said...

mmm mmm mmm