Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Disney in real life

I'm asbsolutely loving this Disney photoshoot... and I bet you will too!! I put a "**" to the ones I heart the most 'cause I think they do look like the original characters. You can see the "making of" here. Enjoy!


Me encanta esta sesión de fotos de Disney... y creo que a ustedes también les va a gustar!! Marqué con "**" las que me gustan más porque realmente se parecen a los personajes originales. Pueden ver el backstage de las fotos acá. Disfruten!


Scarlet Johansson as Cinderella **

Rachel Weisz is Snow White **

Julianne Moore as Ariel (The Little Mermaid) and swimmer Michael Phelps is a merman.

Beyoncé is Alice with Oliver Platt as the Mad Hatter and Lyle Lovett as the March Hare in a teacup in Alice in Wonderland

David Beckham is Prince Phillip from The Sleeping Beauty **

Drew Barymore as Belle in Beauty and the Beast

Gisele Bundchen is Wendy Darling with dancer Mikhail Baryshnikov as Peter Pan

 and Tina Fey as Tinker Bell **

Jessica Biel as Pocahontas

Julie Andrews is the Blue Fairy from Pinocchio and Abigail Breslin

Jennifer Lopez and Marc Anthony as Jasmine and Alladin **

Whoopi Goldberg as the Genie from Alladin ** (I love this photo even if she isn't blue!)

Roger Federer is King Arthur

and Kiera Knightly as Dorothy in The Wizard of Oz


Photos from: Revermist Expressions

No comments: