Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Walls gone wild*


I'm loving this in The City Sage: a whole post on wallpaper! I've been seeing everywhere lately how wallpapering has started to become more of a thing to keep in mind when decorating a space, rather than just choosing a strong color for your walls. I usually don't fall all over the place for heavely colored wallpaper, I'm more into what I like to call "Scandinavia meets La Provence", but I'm LOVING these two looks, specially the wallpaper in the bedroom! Gemma Comas does unbelievable interior photography!

I generaly post things I would love to try out or own, but in the case of this dining room I am absoulutely mystified by Starck's Louis Ghost chairs. I love the concept: a beautifully dressed table in a room filled with detail and color, you just can't have the chairs clashing the whole thing, now can you? By the way, I love the way the colors on the photo match perfectly my blog's color palette!!


Me encanta este post en The City Sage: un post entero sobre empapelados! Últimamente estuve viendo por todos lados cómo el empapelado está regresando con más fuerza y vuelve a ser una opción más a tener en cuenta al decorar un espacio. Generalmente no me convencen mucho esos papeles sobrecargados y con mucho color, mi estilo es más onda "Escaninavia meets La Provence", pero me ENCANTAN estas dos fotos, especialmente el empapelado del dormitorio! Gemma Comas saca unas fotos de interiores increíbles!

Casi siempre posteo sobre cosas que me encantaría probar o tener, pero en el caso de la foto del comedor estoy totalmente embobada con las sillas Louis Ghost chairs, diseñadas por Starck. Me encanta el concepto de una mesa muy bien vestida, en una habitación llena de detalles y colores donde no podés meter unas sillas que te saturen y bloqueen la vista, no? Dicho sea depaso, me encanta como los colores de la foto combinan perfecto con la paleta de colores de mi blog!!


*from Absolutely Loving: Walls gone Wild, by The City Sage.

No comments: